TENANT IN PLACE UNTIL JULY 2023 AT TERRIFIC RENT! This Prewar Condominium Alcove Studio Makes a Lucrative Investment Property! Nestled on a pretty tree-lined park block and bursting with prewar character and charm, this fully renovated, loft-like, condo features bright, unobstructed western views, exposed brick, high 10-foot ceilings, incredibly LOW common charges and taxes, and makes a perfect home or lucrative investment. The boutique "Iris Condominium" was built around 1900 with 52 units, and features an elegant mahogany lobby, elevator, live-in super, and laundry in the building. Dogs not permitted. Furniture is virtually staged.
- Renovated kitchen with quartz countertops, undermount sink, subway tile backsplash, stainless steel range and hood, full-size fridge, and microwave
- Exposed brick exudes character & charm
- Flexible layout easily accommodates a Queen or King size bed; Ample Living Area; Additional Dining Alcove or Home Office adjacent to Kitchen
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Bright Western exposure with open city views
- Loft-like 10-foot ceilings
- Through-wall Air Conditioning
- Lovely Crown Molding
- Laundry in basement
- Live-in super
- Near to transportation (86th St B/C station is at the end of the block; #1 train just a few minutes' walk away at Broadway; 86th St Crosstown Buses are a block away)
- Central Park access right at the end of your street!
- Gristedes supermarket is directly across the street, with Trader Joes, Fairway, Zabar's, and Whole Foods all within a few minutes walk and the best Upper West Side restaurants and bars right at your doorstep!
Courtesy of Compass
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) nor Ray Urci shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.
©2022 Real Estate Board of New York. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 7:13 PM UTC, 8/15/22